This Site collects some personal data of its Users.
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller / Holder
Owner: ICARO Srl – Piazza Duomo, 1 – 52044 Cortona AR – Italia
Types of Data Collected
The Personal Data collected by this Site, independently or through third parties, shall be: email; name; surname; company name; phone number; activity sector; Cookies; data sage.
Personal Data can be freely provided by you or, in the case of data usage, automatically collected during the use of this Site.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this site is mandatory. Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to furnish the specific services in question. In cases where this Site indicates Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such information. This will have no effect on the Service availability or operation.
Users with concerns about required Data are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
Users take responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and ensures that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
How and where collected Data is processed
How Data is processed
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out through computer and/or telematic tools, in organizational ways and with logics closely related to the intended purposes. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, which are also appointed, if necessary, responsible for the owner’s treatment. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Treatment of data Controller.
The Owner treats Personal Data relating to the user under the following conditions:
- You have given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data without the consent of you or another of the legal bases specified below, until you opt out of such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European Personal Data Protection Legislation;
- Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with you and/or the implementation of pre-contractual measures;
- treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Holder is subject;
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers of which the Holder is invested;
- treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Holder or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Where Data is processed
The data is processed at the owner’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
Users Personal Data may be transferred to a different country other than users own. For more information about the location of treatment, please refer to the details section on the processing of Personal Data.
You are entitled to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as security measures taken by the Holder to protect the Data.
You can check if any of the transfers just described by reviewing the section of this document on the details of the handling of Personal Data or ask the Data Controller for information by contacting the Owner seen in the details listed above.
Data is processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Holder and the User will be retained until the execution of that contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes attributable to the rightful interest of the Holder will be retained until that interest is fulfilled. You may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When the treatment is based on your consent, the Holder may retain personal data for longer until that consent is revoked. In addition, the Holder may be obligated to keep Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or on the orders of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, your Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of that period the right to access, delete, rectify and the right to portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
Users Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide their Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the user and User Statistics.
To obtain more detailed information about the purpose of the treatment and the Personal Data that is applicable to each purpose, you can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- User Contact / communications
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Holder.
In particular, you have the right to:
- withdraw consent at all times. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your previously expressed Personal Data.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right can be provided in the section below.
- access your Data. You are entitled to obtain information about the Data processed by the Holder, certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. You can verify that your Data is correct and request an update or correction.
- limit the treatment. When certain conditions apply, you may request to restrict the processing of your Data. In this case, the Holder will not treat the Data for any other purpose other than its retention.
- delete or remove your Personal Data. When certain conditions apply, you may request that your Data be deleted by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your Data in structured format, common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer unhindered to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is treated with automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a part or on contractual measures related to it.
- make a complaint. You may make a complaint to the relevant personal data protection authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers of which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Holder, the Users are entitled to oppose the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are advised that, if their data is treated for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the treatment without providing any reason. To find out if the Owner treats data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to their respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, Users may direct a request to the Holder’s contact details specified in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
Your Personal Data may be used by the Holder in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense of abuse in the use of this Site or the Connected Services by the User.
You state that you are aware that the Holder may be obligated to disclose the Data at the behest of the public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
Due to operating and maintenance needs, this Site and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, that is, files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Controller owner using contact details.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Holder will re-collect your consent if necessary.