Hazardous substances and mixtures
We insure a complete assistance on all issues concerning dangerous substances and mixtures
The thematic related to hazardous substances are the common element of all legislation in the field of health, safety and the environment, since the 90s in ICARO operates a nucleus of qualified experts that guarantees complete assistance for all thematic concerning the dangerous substances and mixtures. Thousands of Safety Data Sheets have been processed and hundreds of classifications and notifications have been made. Companies find in us a safe haven for the resolution of the questions and obligations set by the REACH and CLP Regulations.
- Assistance and consulting for the requirements relevant to hazardous substances:
- Safety Data Sheets: elaboration/updating/verification of compliance with Regulation (CE) n.1907/2006 and s.a. (REACh)
- Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) of substances and mixtures in compliance with Regulation (CE) n.1272/2008 and s.a. (CLP)
- Assistance and consulting for the requirements required by the Regulation (CE) n.1907/2006 and s.a. (REACh):
- Provision of technical documentation to support the request for Registration, Authorization and/or Restriction including online activities on IUCLID and REACH-IT, and analysis of chemical-physical, toxicological and ecotoxicological characterization of chemical substances, in partnership with analytical laboratories.
- Expert studies relating to Reg. REACh
- Preparation for inspections REACh and CLP
- Assistance and consulting for Regulation (CE) n. 528/2012 and s.a. (Biocidal Products)
- Assistance and consulting for the requirements in a matter of carriage of dangerous goods by Road, Rail and Sea (ADR – RID- IMDG Code) inclusive the making available of the Safety Advisor of the carriage of Dangerous Goods (DGSA).
- Verification of subjection SEVESO Directive relevant the dangerous substances (including waste) present in the plants.