We carry out risk analysis using advanced and innovative methodologies with the aim of providing our customers with reliable and professional support to implement the best engineering solutions.
ICARO since its establishment has developed these studies, we are a leading company with its own guidelines and we are reference for large industrial companies. This excellence is determined by thirty years of experience, constant updating and development of a considerable number of qualitative and / or quantitative risk assessments (“Quantitative Risk Assessment”), for large complex industrial companies.
Risk Assessment Studies:
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Major Hazard Safety Reports according to Seveso EU Directive
- Hazard and Operability analysis (HAZOP)
- Hazard Identification analysis (HAZID)
- Layer of Protection analysis (LOPA)
- Safety Integrity Level analysis (SIL Allocation/ Verification)
- Failure and Mode Effects analysis (FMEA/FMECA)
- Reliability and Maintenance analysis (RAM)