Active and passive fire protection systems design
Development of active and passive fire protection system projects in accordance with national and international standards:
- Calculation of the fire water and foam demand for the firefighting system, considering the contemporary protection of adjacent equipment.
- Evaluation of equipment to be fireproofed based on international criteria (e.g. API 2218).
- Development of active fire fighting layouts using technical design software, taking into account the safe accessibility to the operating devices.
- Development of active fire fighting system P&IDs and PFDs.
- Hydraulic calculation aimed to predict and verify the operation of active fire fighting systems by using specialized software (PIPEFLOW Expert v5.12).
- Development of passive fire protection layouts using technical design software
- Preparation of material and equipment datasheets and technical specification.
- Development of HSE Philosophies (including active and passive fire protection) and control system philosophies.