We help companies in their daily life, we support their development and compliance with the environmental regulations and best practices.
The environmental impact assessment and control are a fundamental step for a company to guarantee its sustainable development, but also because they represent a key element of technical and economic competitiveness.
ICARO has established and grown over the years an area dedicated to this field.
The main services provided are:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), according to national legislation and to international recognized standards
- Integrated Environmental Authorizations implementation and reporting, according to national legislation and to the EU Directive 2010/75/EU
- Emission Trading System (ETS) implementation and reporting, according to local legislation and ETS Directive
- Risk assessment and remediation project for polluted industrial sites
- Modelling of chemical and physical pollutants dispersion
The group that operates in this field is made up of environmental engineers and graduates in other scientific disciplines.