General Health and Safety studies
Matching work to man and man to work is our goal. We seek to promote and maintain the highest level of worker well-being and risk protection in the workplace.
Health and safety in the workplace covers a fundamental aspect for the growth of a company. ICARO has a team of very experienced risk analysts. It has set up its own guidelines to identify and assess all the risk factors envisaged by the legislation and present in the workplace. These guidelines also comply with the requirements of the OHSAS standard for certification purposes (UNI ISO 45001:2018).
- Occupational Health & Safety Risk Assessment (according OSH framework directive 89/391 EEC and other individual OSH Directives)
- Simultaneous Operations Risk Assessment (SIMOPs)
- Workplace and working equipment compliance survey and inspections
- Activities related to European regulations EC 1907 / 2006 (REACh) and EC 1272 / 2008 (CLP)
- Consulting for dangerous goods transportation (ADR, RID, ICAO, IMO)